Live smarter by knowing more about the place you care about most. Eve Energy understands your energy consumption - instantly see how much energy your devices are using, and switch them on or off with a simple tap or using Siri.
Taking advantage of Apple's revolutionary HomeKit technology, Eve offers unparalleled ease of use, advanced security, and tight integration with Siri. Eve Energy connects directly to your iPhone or iPad using Bluetooth Smart technology, without requiring a hub, gateway or bridge.
- Know your home: instantly see how much energy your devices are using
- Convenient control: switch your devices on or off with a simple tap or using Siri
- Gain insights: understand your energy consumption
- HomeKit-enabled: unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Works with Siri: control your devices connected to Eve Energy with just your voice
- Easy setup: direct connection using Bluetooth Smart technology, no hub or gateway required
With Eve, see your home at a glance, right on your iPhone and iPad. The Eve family of HomeKit accessories gathers data on air quality, temperature, humidity, air pressure, energy consumption and more. Gain insights that help you improve your comfort, and make your home a smarter place. Use the free Eve app to view all data collected by Eve and control all accessories featuring HomeKit technology.
Eve requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.1 or later. HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories away from home requires an Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later. Note: iPad 2 is not supported.
Input/output: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
United Kingdom: AC 220-240 V, Max. 13 A / 2500 W
Europe: Max. 11A / 2500 W
Europe: Types E & F sockets, Types C & F appliances
United Kingdom: Type G (BS 1363) sockets
Bluetooth 4.0 Smart
Europe:49 x 49 x 73 mm
United Kingdom:72 x 71 x 71 mm