Live smarter by knowing more about the place you care about most. Eve Weather senses temperature, humidity and air pressure. Easily access your personal weather data at your actual home, right on your iPhone and iPad.
Taking advantage of Apple's revolutionary HomeKit technology, Eve offers unparalleled ease of use, advanced security, and tight integration with Siri. Eve Weather is powered by long-lasting, replaceable batteries, so you don't even have to deal with power cords.
- Know your home: Eve Weather senses temperature, humidity and air pressure
- Improve your comfort: your personal weather data at your actual home
- Gain insights: your personal data by day, month or year
- HomeKit-enabled: unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Works with Siri: ask for temperature and humidity
- Truly wireless: powered by long-lasting, replaceable batteries
- Easy setup: direct connection using Bluetooth Smart technology, no hub or gateway required
With Eve, see your home at a glance, right on your iPhone and iPad. The Eve family of HomeKit accessories gathers data on air quality, temperature, humidity, air pressure, energy consumption and more. Gain insights that help you improve your comfort, and make your home a smarter place. Use the free Eve app to view all data collected by Eve and control all accessories featuring HomeKit technology.
Eve requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.1 or later. HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories away from home requires an Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later. Note: iPad 2 is not support
-18°C - 55°C / 0°F - 130°F
0% - 100% Humidity
260 - 1260 mbar / 7.7 - 37.2 inHg
± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F
± 3% Humidity
± 2 mbar / 0.06 inHg
2x AA Replaceable Batteries
Bluetooth 4.0 Smart
79 x 79 x 32 mm / 3.1 x 3.1 x 1.3 in